002 - Empire Beam 90" Mantel
The solid wood beam was harvested by hand centuries ago, to provide shelter for families living during the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Our craftsman have repurposed this material to be used as a mantel or seating around a fireplace. The texture of the old growth is revealed with a wood stain and clear protective finish, resulting in a one-of-a-kind piece of historical art.
Click Where You Would Like To Place Cuts?
total Length 90"
Switch Mantel Side
Side 1 Side 2 Side 3 Side 4
Remove Cut Finished
Dimensions Details Quality Care
Length: 90" Inches In Width
Total Dimensions: 90" long , 10” x 5” wide
Weight: 140 pounds
*Note: Mortise pocket on one side (can be blocked for an additional fee of $100)
- Old World lumber provides two brackets for installation, sold separately.
- Wood is a combustible material. Proper clearances from heat sources (fireplaces, stoves, etc.) must be strictly followed. Customer is responsible for ensuring safe installation and compliance with local building codes and/or manufacturer’s instructions for the customer’s specific fireplace, insert or stove.
- Old World Lumber is not responsible for faulty or inadequate installation.
- Every installation is unique depending on the framing, blocking, surface and stage of construction.
- Please note OWL’s delivery service does not include installation. We strongly recommend professional installation of the mantel in order to securely anchor the product to the wall, preventing risk of damage or serious injury.
Crafted in America by our own master craftsman. American and imported materials.
- Do not place hot items directly on surface and use coasters under beverages to prevent marks and stains
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth; avoid the use of harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning materials