0020 - Hand Hewn 58" Mantel
The old world never felt so alive. This gorgeous fireplace mantel tells a new story with every glance — a testament both to its 18th-19th century heritage and the hard work required to hand-hew a tree in the pre-industrial era.
Our craftsmen have taken great care to preserve the original hand-hewn markings, old growth texture, and original patina that give this mantel its one-of-a-kind, naturally weathered texture. A protective matte finish has also been added.
Click Where You Would Like To Place Cuts?
total Length 58"
Switch Mantel Side
Length: 58" Inches In Width
Total Dimensions: 58" long , 5.5” x 5.5” wide
Weight: 55 pounds
- Old World lumber provides two brackets for installation, sold separately.
- Wood is a combustible material. Proper clearances from heat sources (fireplaces, stoves, etc.) must be strictly followed. Customer is responsible for ensuring safe installation and compliance with local building codes and/or manufacturer’s instructions for the customer’s specific fireplace, insert or stove.
- Old World Lumber is not responsible for faulty or inadequate installation.
- Every installation is unique depending on the framing, blocking, surface and stage of construction.
- Please note OWL’s delivery service does not include installation. We strongly recommend professional installation of the mantel in order to securely anchor the product to the wall, preventing risk of damage or serious injury.
Crafted in America by our own master craftsman. American and imported materials.
- Do not place hot items directly on surface and use coasters under beverages to prevent marks and stains
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth; avoid the use of harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning materials