0025 - Early American Hand Hewn 65" Mantel
Add deep American heritage to your space. This solid wood beam was harvested in the early to mid 1800s, still bearing the hand-hewn markings left by the original workers who first shaped it by hand.
Our craftsmen have worked to repurpose this piece of American history as a timeless fireplace mantel that adds a rich, inviting character to your space. Care has been taken to reveal the naturally weathered, old growth texture. This piece has been lightly sanded, and an early American stain and protective matte finish have been applied.
Click Where You Would Like To Place Cuts?
total Length 65"
Switch Mantel Side
Side 1 Side 2 Side 3 Side 4
Remove Cut Finished
Dimensions Details Quality Care
Length: 65" Inches In Width
Total Dimensions: 65" long , 9.5” x 6.5” wide
Weight: 125 pounds
- Old World lumber provides two brackets for installation, sold separately.
- Wood is a combustible material. Proper clearances from heat sources (fireplaces, stoves, etc.) must be strictly followed. Customer is responsible for ensuring safe installation and compliance with local building codes and/or manufacturer’s instructions for the customer’s specific fireplace, insert or stove.
- Old World Lumber is not responsible for faulty or inadequate installation.
- Every installation is unique depending on the framing, blocking, surface and stage of construction.
- Please note OWL’s delivery service does not include installation. We strongly recommend professional installation of the mantel in order to securely anchor the product to the wall, preventing risk of damage or serious injury.
Crafted in America by our own master craftsman. American and imported materials.
- Do not place hot items directly on surface and use coasters under beverages to prevent marks and stains
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth; avoid the use of harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning materials