0015 - Rough Sawn 88" Mantel
Enjoy a more refined appearance in a reclaimed wood fireplace mantel without sacrificing the natural old world charm. This rough sawn fireplace mantel is made from a reclaimed wood beam, originally milled more than a century ago and still featuring its original circular saw marks.
Our craftsmen worked tirelessly to preserve the material’s original character.
Click Where You Would Like To Place Cuts?
total Length 88"
Switch Mantel Side
Length: 88" Inches In Width
Total Dimensions: 88" long , 10” x 8” wide
Weight: 220 pounds
*Note: Rough Sawn detail with live edge texture on edges. Mortise pockets on 10" side. (can be blocked for an additional fee of $100)
- Old World lumber provides two brackets for installation, sold separately.
- Wood is a combustible material. Proper clearances from heat sources (fireplaces, stoves, etc.) must be strictly followed. Customer is responsible for ensuring safe installation and compliance with local building codes and/or manufacturer’s instructions for the customer’s specific fireplace, insert or stove.
- Old World Lumber is not responsible for faulty or inadequate installation.
- Every installation is unique depending on the framing, blocking, surface and stage of construction.
- Please note OWL’s delivery service does not include installation. We strongly recommend professional installation of the mantel in order to securely anchor the product to the wall, preventing risk of damage or serious injury.
Crafted in America by our own master craftsman. American and imported materials.
- Do not place hot items directly on surface and use coasters under beverages to prevent marks and stains
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth; avoid the use of harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning materials