0039 - European 72" Mantel
These solid wood cottage boards were harvested by hand centuries ago, to provide shelter for families living during the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Our craftsman have repurposed this material to be used as a mantel or hearth seating around your fireplace. The texture of the old growth is revealed, resulting in a one-of-a-kind piece of historical art.
Our craftsmen have carefully repurposed this piece of history, taking care to reveal its unique markings for a gorgeous fireplace mantel that lends rich character to your space. The mantel has been preserved with a clear matt protective finish.
Click Where You Would Like To Place Cuts?
total Length 72"
Switch Mantel Side
Length: 72" Inches In Width
Total Dimensions: 72" long , 5” x 4” wide
Weight: 37.5 pounds
- Old World lumber provides two brackets for installation, sold separately.
- Wood is a combustible material. Proper clearances from heat sources (fireplaces, stoves, etc.) must be strictly followed. Customer is responsible for ensuring safe installation and compliance with local building codes and/or manufacturer’s instructions for the customer’s specific fireplace, insert or stove.
- Old World Lumber is not responsible for faulty or inadequate installation.
- Every installation is unique depending on the framing, blocking, surface and stage of construction.
- Please note OWL’s delivery service does not include installation. We strongly recommend professional installation of the mantel in order to securely anchor the product to the wall, preventing risk of damage or serious injury.
Crafted in America by our own master craftsman. American and imported materials.
- Do not place hot items directly on surface and use coasters under beverages to prevent marks and stains
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth; avoid the use of harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning materials