0043 - Hand Hewn 85" Mantel
Harness the spirit of heritage and hard work in your space. This mantel is built from a solid wood beam harvested and hand-shaped in the late 1700s to early 1800s. The original craftsman who hand hewed this wood put in a tremendous amount of work, transforming a round tree trunk into a square beam for barn structures — a rich legacy that you can now bring home.
Our craftsmen have painstakingly repurposed this timber as a fireplace mantel, taking extreme care to preserve the naturally weathered old growth texture and patina.
Call Today (713) 510-9289 or Visit Our Showroom For Details. We Deliver Nationwide!Contact Us Today!
Length: 85" Inches In Width
Total Dimensions: 85" long , 5” x 5” wide
Weight: 66 pounds
- Old World lumber provides two brackets for installation, sold separately.
- Wood is a combustible material. Proper clearances from heat sources (fireplaces, stoves, etc.) must be strictly followed. Customer is responsible for ensuring safe installation and compliance with local building codes and/or manufacturer’s instructions for the customer’s specific fireplace, insert or stove.
- Old World Lumber is not responsible for faulty or inadequate installation.
- Every installation is unique depending on the framing, blocking, surface and stage of construction.
- Please note OWL’s delivery service does not include installation. We strongly recommend professional installation of the mantel in order to securely anchor the product to the wall, preventing risk of damage or serious injury.
Crafted in America by our own master craftsman. American and imported materials.
- Do not place hot items directly on surface and use coasters under beverages to prevent marks and stains
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth; avoid the use of harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning materials